Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

GregM

Let's see some predictions!  Post your goals!

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Fro

I know she won't be super happy with her time - but congrats to Alicia for winning her age group! Mad Mike was gross as well, had a great run.

Fro

Oh and she finished 4th overall - with that course - this is just awesome! Great Job Alicia.

Grats to all who braved the elements, you all did better than I did!

What was I chasing again?

Nice job to all.  Go Pats!

http://running.competitor.com/2013/11/training/hit-the-hills-reap-the-benefits_44838

Just sticking this here for the picture that accompanies the article. Effing Mt. Washington. That particular curve is burned into my brain.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Fro

Nice job Rob for taking home some hardware at the April Fools 4M race - in less than ideal conditions! Didn't realize you had such a big mouth. Thanks for helping corral beer drinkers...

35/755   2/40   M4549      ROB KABERLE          Sanford ME         45 M   703   25:34.8  6:24   25:38.2

http://www.coolrunning.com/results/15/ma/Mar28_34THAn_set1.shtml

1:34:44 unofficial time .  Very happy and a negative split

Congratulations Steve nice run.

Super job Scorpio! I knew you had it in you. Must've felt great to come in strong.

gadman

Awesome job Scorps!

Fro

holy crap - killed it - GREAT job scorps!

Scorps killed it (and now I owe him beer), Mr. McCullough also did very well, I sucked, but I'll get over it.

Savor that 8 minute PR, those don't come around every day.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Awesome Scorps !

Thx.  Pretty freaking happy.  Congrats to Greg2 for a great race.  When I saw him at the hotel after the race he looked completely spent and it was almost scary.  Cremer was killing training until the plague ravaged him for the better part of a month.  It's amazing that he can still compete at all based on what he's been dealing with.   Thanks for the company guys.  That was fun.