Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

The live finish line clock is at 13:30. It's almost time to start watching for them.

Also Greg is through 8.2

This is tense.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Michelle at 21.3

cuch at 25.3 in 13:36:25!!!

(and that 4 miles was her fastest paced split so far!!!)

"Beep, Beep!"

Cuch at 13:47;34!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

"Beep, Beep!"

Anyone know the offset from the finishing clock and Cuch's actual time.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

She finished? I switched over to watching the finish line cam but didn't see her.

"Beep, Beep!"

The athlete tracker listed her finishing time.

Cuch at 13:47;34!

AWESOME!!!

ACrosby

Super excited for my girl !!! you rock woman!

Michelle any second now...

"Beep, Beep!"

Just saw Michelle!

14:23:32!!! Go Michelle!

She finished? I switched over to watching the finish line cam but didn't see her.

I did the same thing. She was too fast for us.

i saw Michelle finish.

Laurie's very close now...

In at 14:45:00!!!