Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

I am going to be lucky to finish 26. You are incredible. Best wishes Robin.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Just got first update. She finished the swim and started the bike half an hour or so ago.

GO CUCH

Doug's posting pictures from the bathroom at 30,000 feet.  He must be "nervous"

Go forth and conquer CN-ers!!!  Hope you all have great races.

What was I chasing again?

Cuch still riding, sounds like all is well.

Where's the info coming from? Update please?   Scott's sister just told me he finished biking 7:05 is on to the  run

Where's the info coming from? Update please?   Scott's sister just told me he finished biking 7:05 is on to the  run

Texts from Chris. Last one about an hour ago, cuch has completed 60 laps on the bike which apparently is about 300 miles. Still rolling.

MTA: Just saw this on Scott's wife's FB page, also from about an hour ago...

Good morning. Scott finished his 336 mile bike ride around 7am and is now working on the 78.6 mile run. He is currently in the lead! Robin Clark Cucinotta is on lap 60 of 67, she too is currently in the lead!

L Train

Wow.  Awesome.

No new updates, but just thinking. Assuming cuch is finished or close to finished on the bike by now, she'll have more than 30 hours left to complete the 78.6 mile run. She has previously run more than that in less time, but of course hadn't done all this other stuff first. Does seem doable if she can just keep going, though. Effing mind-boggling.

Just got an update... "On third lap of the run. Looks and feels great."

GO CUCH!!!

L Train

"Looks and feels great."

Somehow not surprising and unreal all at the same time.  Serious question do you know if she planned to nap at all?  I know some people do.  I think personally though if I stopped to nap I would be done.  Again, staying upright on the bike while half asleep scares the shit out of me.

L Train

So yeah that means 68 miles to go with 31 hours to go.  So much could go wrong I would think but it seems like she's in good shape as of now.  What about the "winning" part?  How cool.

I don't know about the napping. My guess would be no, but it's just a guess. Scott's wife posted a pic of him just as he was starting the run and his eyes looked really glazed. Hard to imagine how exhausting it all must be.

ACrosby

I really don't know what to say, it's incredible what the body with the right amount of will and determination can do. Go Robin