Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

Randall

125 Robin Cucinotta North Berwick, ME Female 15/39 30.231 M Run 35:54:44

132 Scott Jordan North Berwick, ME Male 32/39 64.492 M Run 36:00:45

Bob where did you find that on the site? I can't find any current splits.

Just got a text from Chris though, which reads "Made it through another night. 33 running laps complete. 6 to go. 11 laps ahead of 2nd woman. Her feet are very sore, but she is pushing on."

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

Jesus she is going to do this.  And WIN.

Fro

Holy shit - Cuch, way to kick some ass! You starred the Goriila in the face and gave it a big Fuck You!

She's on the last mile, if not already done.

FINISHED

53 Hours 10 Minutes

Winner by about 11 laps!!!

4OA

Holy. Fuck. Man.

Congratulations Cuch !!!!!!! You should probably take a nap before running home.

And speaking of HFM, Scott finished last night and apparently broke the course record.

L Train

Just wow.  Very happy for you cuch. You certainly worked for and earned this.

Wow.  Congrats Cuch.  Unbelievable

FINISHED

53 Hours 10 Minutes

Winner by about 11 laps!!!

4OA

Holy. Fuck. Man.

Randall

Scott Jordan - 1st overall new course record 38:49
                        Johan Desment
                        Andres Villa from Ecuador
                        Robin Cucinotta, 1st female

ACrosby

Congrats robin, you earned it.

GregM

Robin,

I'm amazed, simply amazed. Can't congratulate you enough on such a huge accomplishment. This makes marathoning look like a cake walk.

And Scott Jordan,

Don't know if you will read this, but I trust Cuch will pass this on to you. You crushed this, man! You are world class! Now get some fucking rest!

Wait a minute. Cuch has been at this for 15 hours longer. Are you kidding me? Robin, get some fucking rest and sleep!

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

GregM

Good luck CN Chicago marathoners! Will be following you all online. Let's see some negative splits!

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

"Beep, Beep!"

Mike Leigh holding a great pace through 15k at 7:38. Fronting and Beaulieu at 10k with 8:14 and 8:06. Unfortunately NBC streaming not working now. But live results.  I am wearing my 2009 Chicago shirt

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!