Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

Good luck tomorrow, Hamptonites. Hamptonians? Looks like a perfect day for it. Go get it.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

gadman

ditto

What was I chasing again?

Good luck Fro!  Travel safe and give it hell.

Go Heels!

"Beep, Beep!"

Go go, FRO!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

"Beep, Beep!"

Just signed up for the Chicago Marathon lottery. October 9, 2016. Anyone else???

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

47:52 @ 7:43 pace thru 10k for Fro

13.1 mark - 1:41:51 @ 7:47

47:52 @ 7:43 pace thru 10k for Fro

Still on BQ pace!  Ahead of Chicago PR too.

GO FRO!

Still ahead of his PR by a lot but will need to pick it up a little to get the BQ time.  7:49 Pace through 19.3.  (He my have a few seconds due to gun time still in the bank.)

3:23:28!

Way to finish strong Fro!!  Boston BQ, huge PR... awesome job!

Fro

Thx all. Knew u were following me. Probably not good enough to get me there, but happy that friggin monkey is off my back. I owe you all so much for getting me here... Ok, now that I can feel my fingers again, Yling time!