Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

Finish 11:08:54AM 03:33:12

Mr. Leigh did some business in Chicago today.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

3:30:45
      8:03 MIN/MI

Laurie handled some business today as well. Looks like she got 2AG.

Boston so far... Doug's coming up on 10 miles, rolling. TD's a little over 7 in, also doing well. Gwen's started but no splits yet.

Doug halfway in 1:43... TD past 10 on pace... Gwen rolling steady through 10k. All seem to be locked in so far.

Doug coming up on 18, TD approaching the firehouse turn, Gwen steady through 15k, all seem right on track.

Hmmm the tracking app seems to have gone wacky. Clearly wrong and contradictory info.

App's still weird, but showing TD finished in 3:35:41, Doug finished in 3:44:12, and Gwen at 21 on pace for 3:55ish.

Looks like 4:08:31 for Gwen. Still seeing a lot of conflicting info, so not 100% sure on any of this, but congrats all!

Doug finished Ghost Train 22:27, 5OA, 3rd male. Laurie out for the last 10 now.

L Train

Nice!

Great job Doug.  I’ll be interested to hear about that rain.  I think Laurie was 24:53 and Cremer finished the fun run of 45 miles.  Great job to all

Stolen from FB. GT 21 start. Masks for about the first 5 seconds ha.

2 Orange Shirt guys can be confusing.

I'm the one who doesn't look like he could bench press the other one.