Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

Home Away From Home

Cuch through 22, 4 to go

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

My salty dogs

Shell is through, she is a IM.

just under 14hrs 45th division and 1375 OA

10:33 pace avg for the marathon, awesome girl

Amazing!!!

cuch is through 24.5. GO CUCH!!!

SHE DID IT!!!

<tfoot> </tfoot>
        Total 26.2 mi 5:19:27 15:11:21 12:11/mi 95 1830

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Swim: 1:35:17
          Bike: 7:55:19
          Run: 5:19:27
          Overall: 15:11:21

L Train

Michelle's last run split.  Can this be right?

1.7 mi 10:21 13:59:11 6:05/mi

L Train

Cuch's last two run splits.  Weirdness. 

24.5 mi 2.5 mi 54:03 14:59:14 21:37/mi      
              26.2 mi 1.7 mi 12:07 15:11:21 7:07/mi

I don't think so. I noticed all 3 of their last run splits got insanely faster than what they were doing just prior to that. I think they had some downhill to the finish but it seems way out of whack.

Man, it's been exhausting just tracking this frickin thing. Sure am glad I didn't have to actually compete in it. Amazing work today.

L Train

My finger is tired. 

I hope our hard tracking work is rewarded. Not just anybody can track a full IM event allll day long.

Home Away From Home

I hope our hard tracking work is rewarded. Not just anybody can track a full IM event allll day long.

I agree with that, I did it while driving a ship all day as well. thank god there was internet on the laptop up on the bridge.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

My salty dogs

I admit to cheating and took a nap mid way (plus a bike ride and short run)  Oh - plus a beer - does that DQ me?

GregM

Following it on The road... Great division places. Also from Sanford is chiropractor, Marc Dupuis.

How 'bout this guy from North Berwick (and our Y):

NameCountrySwimBikeRunFinishDiv. RankOverall Rank
                            Jordan, Scott USA 01:04:59 05:51:08 04:02:46 11:09:50 33 184

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

You "Ironwomen" are all awesome.  I couldn't complete even 1 leg of this thing without a lot of crying and whining.

Truly a remarkable feat. Cool

What was I chasing again?

GregM

Michelle's last run split.  Can this be right?

1.7 mi 10:21 13:59:11 6:05/mi

Judging from the finish time (13:59:11), I think she was going all out for a sub-14, and she DID IT.  CONGRATS, MICHELLE! 

She must be thrilled, and she should be.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.