Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

Home Away From Home

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

Holy shit, I have created a monster. Can't believe you got in and will be doing the hill and I have never done it. Oh, i have done it on a bicycle twice but you are still up on me if you do it.

Holy shit, you biked up it? That's impressive. There was a time long ago when I rode mt. bikes all the time when mayyybe I could've done that, but now it seems like it would be ridiculously difficult. Then again, back then I couldn't have run it. It's not easy being a monothlete.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I was thinking about that too. Seems it would be even harder to bike up than to run (or walk).  Guess I'll see.

Still on the fence.

From Kerrymen race today...

50   5/43   M3539   20:08   20:04   6:28 Eric Gadbois           36 M   266 Sanford ME

L Train

Very cool.  Nice job egad.

Dammit 4 seconds...but yeah thanks

Dammit 4 seconds...but yeah thanks

I feel your pain. I had a few in a row just barely north of 20 before I got under it. It's about to happen. Nice race!

gadman

Ditto

gadman

Holy shit, you biked up it? That's impressive. There was a time long ago when I rode mt. bikes all the time when mayyybe I could've done that, but now it seems like it would be ridiculously difficult. Then again, back then I couldn't have run it. It's not easy being a monothlete.

That was many years ago when we only had 12 speeds. It was 1st gear all the way standing up cranking. Needless to say I stopped several times.

"Beep, Beep!"

Im in to Mt Washington! Yahoo,

I also biked up ur he mountain in 1970 on an old Schwin 10 speed with metal baskets

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

gadman

did you have a bell on it to?

"Beep, Beep!"

Little tassels hanging off the handle bars too!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

gadman

That is one slick looking bike would have loved to see you peddling up the hill on that.

Ah, but what you can't tell from the picture is that bike is actually six feet tall.