Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

Marathoners: You are now registered for the KeyBank Vermont City Marathon on Sunday, May 25, 2014.  We can't wait to celebrate with you!

ATTMEPT #2!  WHO's WITH ME?

L Train

L Train: You are now registered for the KeyBank Vermont City Marathon on Sunday, May 25, 2014.  We can't wait to celebrate with you!

Are you guys kidding ?

L Train

Nope.

I really wish I could figure this out. But unfortunately there's no way.

Spectacular idea !

Spectacularly stupid

This is interesting

Lehigh Valley Marathon

ltovey

ltovey

Marathoners: You are now registered for the KeyBank Vermont City Marathon on Sunday, May 25, 2014.  We can't wait to celebrate with you!

ATTMEPT #2!  WHO's WITH ME?

Hey, Eric ~ finally joined running ahead Smile  I am very tempted!  Is it because of my need for redemption, or am I crazy?

Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane

L Train

false dichotomy

Hey, Eric ~ finally joined running ahead Smile  I am very tempted!  Is it because of my need for redemption, or am I crazy?

Welcome. BTW, those two things are not mutually exclusive.

mta: dammit.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Yes welcome. Now open your log.

Excellent, good to see you in the forum! Go to log preferences and make your log public so we can see your posts and workouts.  I think if you rest until marathon day for the most part you could really have a chance at a nice PR in Vermont. Logistically speaking it's very easy. Just hop in the car with Alicia and I on Saturday at noon and we already have a room that won't cost you much and we will be back by 4 pm on Sunday. Piece of cake. Just push the button: www.runvcm.org.

ACrosby

I love having more crazy people around

I love having more crazy people around

Makes the rest of us look less insane by comparison.

What was I chasing again?