Circle North

Hampton Half (Read 16 times)

Yes, 6 plus her. She's got a hot ride too!!

Terrific, I would love a ride.  The Blue Dino's successor.  Remember to collect gas money, because most of these guys are moochers. For an exact definition see: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=moocher

L Train

What time and where to meet?

I already called shotgun so back off gentlemen...she's all mine right A?

L Train

I call roof.

Race you for it.

L Train

If I could get some rabbit shit in my seat, wherever it is, I will be grateful.

If I could get some rabbit shit in my seat, wherever it is, I will be grateful.

In, and consider it done.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

MacJim

I'm in. Let me know.

ACrosby

Yeah, I know you have a minivan.  That's why you were even let in  this place.  It's about time you responded.

Funny guy, for this I think I might take out one of the copilot seats and so now I can only take 5, sorry

ACrosby

yes, ladies up front, it is much cleaner there

L Train

Funny guy, for this I think I might take out one of the copilot seats and so now I can only take 5, sorry

I anticipated this, that's why I called roof.  I'll bring the rope.

ACrosby

I anticipated this, that's why I called roof.  I'll bring the rope.

sorry, that is out of the question. I am willing to let you drag behind the car by the rope

L Train

Greg, please post your swamp goal.  Thank you.

ACrosby

I am thinking we meet at the Y at 7:30