Circle North

Hampton Half (Read 16 times)

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

Ha.

***There is no crime greater than calling Shotgun on Monday in reference to a ride to the Hampton Half Marathon on Sunday. Some people choose to play this way, and they are fools.

Greg, please post your swamp goal.  Thank you.

Not ready yet. I did devise a potential race strategy today, though.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

It's cleaner and we control the radio...hehe

yes, ladies up front, it is much cleaner there

So is the settled? Are we meeting at 7:30? Not sure how many of you showed up last night to BBB and perhaps it was discussed then? So far the following have responded to riding in the minivan:

Alicia

egad

Gwen

LTrain

Jimbo

Cremer

I am thinking we meet at the Y at 7:30

WTH is a swamp goal?

Greg, please post your swamp goal.  Thank you.

L Train

It's the one where he says "Beat Egad".

I decline to comment.

L Train

Ha.

I just wanted to see some hackles raised, but I don't think either of you are playing.  In any case, it should be fun.

And for the record, if there are any betting lines placed, count me out.  I am going out at 1:35 pace (shut up!).  I will not be talked out of this.  I will maintain that pace as long as I can, and if I feel good try to pick up at the end.  A 1:35 is all I need here to be on track for what I want to do,l and I want to give myself the best chance to have a positive experience.

I don't care if that positive experience is lame.

Shut up.

Stop it.

ACrosby

So is the settled? Are we meeting at 7:30? Not sure how many of you showed up last night to BBB and perhaps it was discussed then? So far the following have responded to riding in the minivan:

I didn't show up last night and haven't heard anything from anyone but I still say 7:30

MacJim

I didn't show up last night and haven't heard anything from anyone but I still say 7:30

The BBB was shut down when we got there. They blew us off so we went to Publlix house and only cremer, kim, mike, mike and noelle showed up and it was not discussed. Alicia you are in charge so I'm going with your 7:30am time unless I hear different.

ACrosby

Alicia you are in charge so I'm going with your 7:30am time unless I hear different.

I like being in charge

L Train

I will be there promptly at 7:45.

gadman

I am missing out on a lot of fun, this should be interesting,good luck all especially,well, you know who.

Ha.

I just wanted to see some hackles raised, but I don't think either of you are playing.  In any case, it should be fun.

And for the record, if there are any betting lines placed, count me out.  I am going out at 1:35 pace (shut up!).  I will not be talked out of this.  I will maintain that pace as long as I can, and if I feel good try to pick up at the end.  A 1:35 is all I need here to be on track for what I want to do,l and I want to give myself the best chance to have a positive experience.

I don't care if that positive experience is lame.

Shut up.

Stop it.