Circle North

Hampton Half (Read 16 times)

L Train

Well thanks for the wish of gadman, I always knew you had a special place in your heart for me.

Ceratinly sounds good in theory.

Ha.

I just wanted to see some hackles raised, but I don't think either of you are playing.  In any case, it should be fun.

And for the record, if there are any betting lines placed, count me out.  I am going out at 1:35 pace (shut up!).  I will not be talked out of this.  I will maintain that pace as long as I can, and if I feel good try to pick up at the end.  A 1:35 is all I need here to be on track for what I want to do,l and I want to give myself the best chance to have a positive experience.

I don't care if that positive experience is lame.

Shut up.

Stop it.

ACrosby

WTF is wrong with you, I said 7:30. oh wait there is no room for you anyway

I will be there promptly at 7:45.

And for the record, if there are any betting lines placed, count me out.  I am going out at 1:35 pace (shut up!).  I will not be talked out of this.  I will maintain that pace as long as I can, and if I feel good try to pick up at the end.  A 1:35 is all I need here to be on track for what I want to do,l and I want to give myself the best chance to have a positive experience.

The official over / under line for the L-Train coming in on time is set at 1:36:15.

I don't see a lot of money coming in on the under at this time.

What was I chasing again?

Put me down for the under

+1.  L Train goes under 1:35

Put me down for the under

gadman

+1 everyone is chasing Egad. That's my boy!

+1.  L Train goes under 1:35

L Train

I'm taking the under.

If I run 136+ I may as well give my Maine coast spot to a wait I g list person because I'll have no shot at 325.

I've got good money riding on this, don't blow it. Good luck and have fun. Maine coast is still a long way off, you should be building towards that. I'll also take the early line for the under at Maine coast.

Holy crap, you better go under 1:35!  you're fine, no Injuries (yet). until tgen, be sure to a avoid sidewalk cracks, small children and skip the warm up on race day. Predicted finish time for you: 1:32:44.

I'm taking the under.

If I run 136+ I may as well give my Maine coast spot to a wait I g list person because I'll have no shot at 325.

GregM

So is the settled? Are we meeting at 7:30? Not sure how many of you showed up last night to BBB and perhaps it was discussed then? So far the following have responded to riding in the minivan:

Alicia

egad

Gwen

LTrain

Jimbo

Cremer

I'm in if there's room (I hope).

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

GregM

I will be at the Y at 7:30 with my vehicle if Lance needs a ride.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

I will be at the Y at 7:30 with my vehicle if Lance needs a ride.

Ha.  I think there was room for me.  Or a rope.  Or bungee cords.

gadman

Good luck to all tomorrow but i do hope Egad kicks all your asses!!

Ha.  I think there was room for me.  Or a rope.  Or bungee cords.