Circle North

Herding Cats in the Winter (Read 32 times)

GregM

Looks like it could be a balmy 35 degrees, with a little sun to boot. Nice!

(Remind me of this post in August.)

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

GregM

Calling all Circle Northers!  Let's have a great turnout!

I'll tell Andy and hope he's there.  Egad and Alicia, you, too.

And Cremer, it may not be on your highly regimented training program, but you can make an exception.

The rest of you, you know who you are.  RSVP, or pee.

15 mile Route out and back so pick your distance.

http://www.runningahead.com/logs/3494abf900b9479198f0ae2563df93a3/courses/3ab7ab8e3fb1406e899c9ad32b044d8c

There will be water at 5.5 and 9 at Boonies.

If anyone needs to make this a 20 or anything longer than 15. You could run to the end of Shady nook rd and back to tack on the extra.

Weather looks good. Footing could be fun in spots. I'm going to wear trail shoes but any shoe should be ok.

Weather looks good. Footing could be fun in spots. I'm going to wear trail shoes but any shoe should be ok.

I think Alycia should run barefoot to give us guys a chance.

What was I chasing again?

GregM

Doug, please post your address.  You might also want to send out an email for those who do not follow RA or those (like myself) who do not follow it closely.  Looking forward to nice run tomorrow.

Doug, please post your address.  You might also want to send out an email for those who do not follow RA or those (like myself) who do not follow it closely.  Looking forward to nice run tomorrow.

91 Shady Nook Rd

West Newfield, ME 04095

You misogynist. I am very disappointed with you.

I think Alycia should run barefoot to give us guys a chance.

Randall

I will be running on a Island in Fl.  Sunday. So will not make the run.

Two races two 3rd places.Times are coming down.

Bob in Paradise.

Gwen and I will be there. See you at 10.

ACrosby

I hate to disappoint, I was looking forward to running barefoot, but I can't make it. Thanks for the invite Doug.

And Cremer, it may not be on your highly regimented training program, but you can make an exception.

The glorious hills of W. Newfield in the snow? Wouldn't miss it.

(I didn't actually look at the route, I'm just assuming there'll be lots of big stupid hills that will make me want to punch Doug.)

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

All dug out. Plenty of parking in the driveway.

Plow and sand trucks are out right now working just for us.

Temps are perfect for running and there is zero wind.

May be a slippery in a few spots but we should be ok.

I think we have a group of at least 10 and as always I hope a few more show up.

Everyone is welcomed so if you know anyone else that wants to run today please let them know.

Sorry, i wont be making it.  I had an ice damn crop up on the roof and have been chiseling away at it for the past hour or so... i have 75% of it clear, but still a ways to go.

What was I chasing again?

I missed cronuts and Gneiss and hills this morning because there is an KofC FT competition today.  Much to my dismay, I just learned that "registration" is at noon BUT the actual shooting doesn't start until 1pm.  AND it often lasts 3 hours or something.  FFS.

mta - 40+ in.  Scorps jr has not shot yet.  Good lord

Just checking in with you all.  This Sunday at our house, 118 Bennett Rd. in Alfred.  There will be a few parking spots in the driveway but most will need to park on Bennett and walk down the driveway (AKA Willow Lane now).  It looks to be a decent day weather-wise, I hope you can all make it.

Here is an 11 mile route: (run to Goodwin's bridge and turn around)

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=6543490

Here is a 20 mile route:

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=6543489

There will be water at the 5.5 mile mark and the 10 mile mark, the halfway points for the 2 above out and back routes.

Please let us know if you intend to come on Sunday at 9:30.