Circle North

Herding Cats in the Winter (Read 32 times)

I'm in

Gwen, Egad.

Be nice.

I'm in

Out.. traveling to DC/MD

What was I chasing again?

L Train

CIA making you come to them?

And... We're back.

ACrosby

I am out due to a hip flexor strain. I should be able to ease back into running in a week or so. Good luck to all! Have fun and play nice and play fair.

ACrosby

maybe posted in the wrong spot, this was about Greg's virtual race. About Sunday Greg I may be able to stop by after and say hi.

I am out due to a hip flexor strain. I should be able to ease back into running in a week or so. Good luck to all! Have fun and play nice and play fair.

The closer i am to danger the farther I am from harm.

CIA making you come to them?

What was I chasing again?

GregM

I'm in.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

MacJim

I'm in and I'll be running 8 with anyone who's interested in going shorter.

Okay, the ample supply of tasty hot and cold beverages has been acquired, and the delicious things are being prepared. Be there. Tomorrow, 9:30 a.m. Enter via the path at the back of the house. Dooooon't miss it! Or, you know, be lame or whatever. Up to you.

Still fine-tuning the route(s) but it's looking like an 8-10ish loop followed by an out and back section that can of course be any distance you need.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Fro

if anyone will still be around - I'll be popping by around 1...

Anybody's guess, Fro, but you're more than welcome.

P.S. DON'T FORGET THE TIME CHANGES TONIGHT.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

GregM

Definitely in.  Just checked the time, hoping it was not 9am.  Good call on the 9:30 start.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.