Circle North

Herding Cats in the Winter (Read 32 times)

Home Away From Home

There's room for everyone and anyone on any of these, I would think.

Can you get here by 9:30?  If so, that's what it'll be.

0930 should be fine, it is about 2.5 hours in good weather so that is leaving at 6-6:30 to be there a little early to get dressed. Sounds good, plan on seeing me unless things go south.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

I will take 3/2 for 10 miles. I live on Bennett road in alfred just a few miles from the y. Gwen

L Train

I will take 3/2 for 10 miles. I live on Bennett road in alfred just a few miles from the y. Gwen

Awesome.  You'l need to be running further than 10 miles that day though.  Just sayin'.

I can run further but with the half marathon the week before I thought those running it would need an easier route...dummy I am. How far 15?

L Train

Never responded to this, sorry.  I've got 18 on my loosely put together plan, but I can imagine many needing that much.  It's really not a big deal, just giving you a hard time.   Whatever run you set up, we will do and be grateful, and we will adjust by either adding at the beginning or end, depending on whether there is beer available.

Again joking.

Home Away From Home

L-Train

If you didn't see my reply in "Logs", yes I am still on for cat herding this sunday, wouldn't miss it even if I have to bring crutches. Miss you guys and plan on being there for 6, maybe 8. I think Trevor might so as well so I will have a slow running buddy. Anything you need me to bring? See you then.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

It occurs to me that some people who should know about these runs probably don't since they're hopeless Luddites who never look here. I messaged Wendy to make sure Dick knows, but does Bob know? Rick? Etc. Etc. Do they all know and I just don't know that they know? If not, we should make sure they know.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Bob talked to me about them

L Train

Michael -

That's good to hear, so 9:30 it still is.  Bob does know, and now so does Dick, and I'll email Rick if I remember to.

I'll post a 14 mile route sometime in the next few days, and it will be one that's easy for people to ad or shorten.

I don't think I need anyone to bring anything, Diane and I haven'[t really talked about it.  I thin k she might be here at the beginning but then gone to take the kids skiing.  Anyway, we'll figure it out.

MacJim

I'm in so order another keg just to be sure. Thanks

Home Away From Home

L-

So the doctor says no surgery needed but I am on anti-inflammatory with no running for a week or so to let the swelling go down.  Sorry to miss out. I so wanted to make it but I need to get this feeling better so I can get back to running full time. I should be back at it though in a few weeks after the pills and ice help hopefully. Sorry again and I will see you at some point, I promise.

MM#5768

Please amend my measily 10 to 15. Much to my delight, the Gadbois duo have already mapped out a route for us, it is a slight variation of gadman's previously hosted run. No letting off the gas now. Thanks gb

Never responded to this, sorry.  I've got 18 on my loosely put together plan, but I can imagine many needing that much.  It's really not a big deal, just giving you a hard time.   Whatever run you set up, we will do and be grateful, and we will adjust by either adding at the beginning or end, depending on whether there is beer available.

Again joking.

L Train

I will not be here for cat herding this weekend, so you guys are on your own.  I will be busy hurting myself skiing and completely ruining my "training".  I know, it's tough to be on your own but I have confidence that you will figure it out.  Or you won't.  Rumor has it Laurie wanted a run in York, but I know no details.

Looking forward to the MLK run, however.  Good luck, cats.

msherm

Blue Dino Run.....Sunday 9:00 am / Distance 8 -15 miles (their is always the option for some folks to loop Littlefield Road) The route I am planning is up to the Hopper Road around a few small hills) Ha, Ha

Get ready to go up, up, up! We will be running a few hills

msherm

Blue Dino Run.....Sunday 9:00 am / Distance 8 -15 miles (their is always the option for some folks to loop Littlefield Road) The route I am planning is up to the Hopper Road around a few small hills) Ha, Ha

Get  ready to go up, up, up! We will be running a few hills