Circle North

Herding Cats in the Winter (Read 32 times)

GregM

Looking at next weekend, preferably Saturday, to attend or host. Who's in for Saturday? Who prefers Sunday?

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Looking at next weekend, preferably Saturday, to attend or host. Who's in for Saturday? Who prefers Sunday?

Next weekend (the 19th) is scheduled at our house. There is no scheduled run for this weekend, and all weekends after the 19th are open. I could probably be talked into taking a later week if you want to take the 18th or 19th.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Alrighty then, the next installment of cat herding adventures is gonna be at our house on Sunday, March 19th at 9 am. Yes, I considered a different day/time/week to avoid the snow, but it seems unavoidable so we'll just have to roll with it. Builds character, anybody can do it in ideal conditions, etc. etc. It might snow on Patriots Day, you know.

Given the conditions and the desire for different distances I'm thinking the thing that makes sense is to keep the route simple. Gebung, out and back, adjust as necessary. Water at the Magic Tree. Less wind, less traffic. I'm open to other ideas, though.

There will be hot soup, cold beer, chocolate milk, exotic animals and other assorted delights on offer.

If you could let me know you're planning to attend that would be swell.

Unfortunately, I did not do a good job on the calendar and scheduled a 5k for this day.  Fro and I will both be running in Saco this coming Sunday and it is therefore unlikely you will see me.  Enjoy the run.

I'll be attending.

If Egad and Fro are out I'm in

Unfortunately, I did not do a good job on the calendar and scheduled a 5k for this day.  Fro and I will both be running in Saco this coming Sunday and it is therefore unlikely you will see me.  Enjoy the run.

If the forecast holds it wouldn't surprise me if that race is a no-go. I'll save a couple onion bagels for you just in case.

GregM

I'm in.  Looking forward to some rabbit stew!  (Hot soup will do.)

In

MacJim

I'm out. I'm going to a funeral down in Mass. Some of you might know Paul. His mom passed. I'll give him condolences from all.

I'm out. I'm going to a funeral down in Mass. Some of you might know Paul. His mom passed. I'll give him condolences from all.

Sorry to hear that, and yeah, please do.

Fro

I'm now in for sunday - race was cancelled. Looking for around 10 or so and frolicking with the group.

Please note... the driveway is not icy, and not as bad as it will initially appear. Kim's car makes it every day. There is plenty of room to park up where we park. Just don't block the neighbors in. You can, of course, also park at the Y, but you don't have to.

GregM

Paul Bouchard?

GregM

I assume we'll see Eric & Gwen, too?

(Mad Mike, we're still counting you in, along with Eric and Fro.)