Circle North

Herding Cats in the Winter (Read 32 times)

MWC is sold out; I'm in for 2/9 and 2/23 HMH, oh yeah at the group run from my house on 3/2...G

Next up - MWC for many of us.

2/9 - My house.

Looking at grabbing one of the last spots at Half at the Hamptons so I come down and see you guys, who else is running it?

I am. Not sure off the top of my head who else is in but I believe there are a few.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

I am. Not sure off the top of my head who else is in but I believe there are a few.

Me.

Home Away From Home

I just registered and I am in. Hopefully we can all do lunch or something afterwards in Portsmouth so I can say hi for awhile. I know I won't be keeping up with you guys during the race, but just glad to be there bringing up there rear. I figure I won't be last at least.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

I just registered and I am in. Hopefully we can all do lunch or something afterwards in Portsmouth so I can say hi for awhile. I know I won't be keeping up with you guys during the race, but just glad to be there bringing up there rear. I figure I won't be last at least.

As for post-race lunch, I'm totally open to any other ideas, but I have been to this place and as I recall both the food and beer were quite satisfactory...

http://www.portsmouthbrewery.com/

L Train

That's fine with me.

I'm sorta partial to the Rusty Hammer because I like dives and love burgers, but I can do anything.  They're both right close together there.  The only difference might be Rusty Hammer has easier parking.

Ohhh yeah, forgot about that place. I'd be equally happy to go there again also.

Cool.  Book it. Table for 10. I'm there.

Home Away From Home

Either place is good for me, can you include Allycia in the count, she should be there as well, PLEASE.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

MacJim

Count me in as well.

GregM

Cool.  Book it. Table for 10. I'm there.

Where Egad goes, so try I.  I'm in, so make it 11.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Here is the map of Sunday's route: https://www.runningahead.com/groups/circlenorth/Maps/ec0a112fdbb146aeada052209368cefe

I would like to have a headcount so please let me know as soon as possible if you are planning to attend so I can determine the appropriate amount of food and beverage to have on hand. Kim has graciously agreed to play hostess for this event while I run with the group.  We will plan to start about 9:30 a.m. on Sunday. Kids and spouses are certainly welcome.

I live on Bennett Rd., which is just off Rt. 202, before the previous Downeast Flowers location in Alfred.  Mine is the last house (red brick cape) on the road, on the left side of a shared driveway.  Please line your cars on the left side of Bennett Rd. as there is little room for parking in the driveway.

Please forward to any runners in the group who are not on RA.

Look forward to seeing everyone!

L Train

I will be there Gwen.  Thanks for hosting.

Me too.

gadman

-1.:-( have fun!