Circle North

Herding Cats in the Winter (Read 32 times)

msherm

Count me in....and I am pretty sure that Carol will be joining in as well.

In for at least 17 (Tom you may have walking/hobbling company)

Next installment of Herding Cats, I know you've been anxiously waiting and many of you may not even be here with races or whatnot.  9:00 at my house. I'll set up a 15ish mile run since all of you seemed to do your 20 last week.  Personally I hope to run 20, so you all can come in and eat and everything and be gone before I get back.  Win-win.

I don't know what the food is or anything.  I've told Mrs. Train to go low key.  I'll post a route later.  I do not plan for my parents to be here. Don't be hungover.

Please let me know if you are coming and extend this to anyone else.  I think it's getting on facebook also.

I'm in for 20. Not doing the 5k after all.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Loser.

I'm in for 20. Not doing the 5k after all.

CthrooU

I am also in for tomorrow.

I am in

What was I chasing again?

Stir the soup

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=stir%20the%20soup&defid=589587

Thanks to this I just learned about "Steak and Blowjob Day". Somebody's getting a Nobel Prize.

L Train

Don't think I hadn't already looked this up.

Thanks Hoenigs, etc etc.

3/23 run info in separate thread below.

ACrosby

Stir the soup

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=stir%20the%20soup&defid=589587

I really should have kept my mouth shut, I am learning but apparently not fast enough

MacJim

Thanks to this I just learned about "Steak and Blowjob Day". Somebody's getting a Nobel Prize.

Too bad for you it fell on March 14th. Looks like you're stuck poopsterbating. And just cause I know you want to know...apparently Herding cats means herding cats.

Herding Cats:  Snoop Dog's first career choice.

What was I chasing again?

"Beep, Beep!"

3/23 run details..  Where, when how, etc...

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!