Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

L Train

I'm in for the snoodle. Dumbasses.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

"Beep, Beep!"

Is there room for a tall Greek? Noon at SIS today... Thursday, right?!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Since there is a short geek attending you can average things out. See you @ noon.

Is there room for a tall Greek? Noon at SIS today... Thursday, right?!

Now that's a great group name and pic. LMAO.  I don't know how you guys find this stuff.

Now that's a great group name and pic. LMAO.  I don't know how you guys find this stuff.

Because no one here works in this town but Sherm!

What was I chasing again?

L Train

Saturday 9:15 Y/Littlefield/Hooper/Simon Ricker/109/home.

So you're pre-planning to cave when you go by your house then? Smart.

L Train

Dammit.

Saturday 9:15 Y/Littlefield/Hooper/Simon Ricker/109/Y.

What did I ever do to you people?

Why don't you just run Bow Lake Dam ?

L Train

Ha.

Because I am currently boycotting racing, or even trying, really.  But thanks for playing.

I'm contemplating a mental health day tomorrow... hmmm.

Well that could be interesting. Waiting to see how this plays out.

Still got room in the Scorps mobile.  Not saying, just saying.

This just in... I've decided to risk what's left of my mental health by going to work tomorrow after all. On Sunday I will be going to Portland to attempt to enter and run the Sea Dogs race. This will not be a carpooling opportunity as Kim and I are going to hang out in Portland for a while post-race. There is a reasonable possibility that if I do gain entry into said race, Scorepio Simmons (and who knows who else???) might just kick my ass on his way to sub 20. I'll try not to let that happen. Good night, and have a pleasant tomorrow.