Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

That's ok.  I like listening to my own music without the judging ears of others.

BTW - your sympathetic tweaking won't work on me.  I've seen your kind before.

This just in... I've decided to risk what's left of my mental health by going to work tomorrow after all. On Sunday I will be going to Portland to attempt to enter and run the Sea Dogs race. This will not be a carpooling opportunity as Kim and I are going to hang out in Portland for a while post-race. There is a reasonable possibility that if I do gain entry into said race, Scorepio Simmons (and who knows who else???) might just kick my ass on his way to sub 20. I'll try not to let that happen. Good night, and have a pleasant tomorrow.

So, if you're reading this, you're invited to come to the Y at 9 a.m. on Sunday, June 22'nd. From there we'll head out on a delightful jaunt across the greater Sanford/Springvale area. We'll cover just over 11 miles, 10 of which will be the course for the upcoming Sanford/Springvale 10 Miler. Don't miss it! There may even be freeze pops or something maybe even better than that at the end! Be there!

MTA: A few of you have done this before, but this is a totally different course than the one we previewed a while back, fyi.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

Can't make this.  Seemingly no one is even awake here which doesn't seem relevant but yet it is.  Have a good one.

I will be running 16 miles tomorrow at 7am if anyone is interested.  Likely 3 up, 10 at 8ish, and 3 down.  Maybe even in circles.  If you choose to join me (at the Y) I will likely have water, vanilla GU, and yellow socks on.   Let me know if you're in.  Otherwise, I might just start from the house.

YMCA 9am 11 miles or so?

YMCA 9am 11 miles or so?

In. + a few miles more or less.

Not that anyone should care, but yeah, it's too effing hot out right now so I'll be running inside. Stop in and join mock me if so inclined, I can take it.

Not that anyone should care, but yeah, it's too effing hot out right now so I'll be running inside. Stop in and join mock me if so inclined, I can take it.

You're only hurting yourself.  Is it really any better in there?  Even the pool is probably on the verge of boiling in there.

What was I chasing again?

I'll be running from the Y at 9 a.m. on July 4'th. Company welcome.

Saturday morning long for me, 20 or more.  Doing gebung and the lake from the y. First part is early probably 7:00 or so. if anyone wants to join for part of this let me know and I will adjust.

L Train

Doing gebung 

Have fun with that.

Randall

Bob s race starts on bottom  of JOY ST.

per order of BOB

Bob has spoken!

Bob s race starts on bottom  of JOY ST.

per order of BOB

anyone running from the YMCA this morning?

anyone running from the YMCA this morning?

Yep. Was planning to be up and long gone by now but I still seem to be sitting here in my robe drinking coffee. How about 9?