Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

Let's run at 8 am from the Y. I will hope to see you both there. Thinking an extended in town loop followed by a trip to the lake. Please confirm.

I'll be there.

But I would rather be here.

You guys should get there a few minutes early and you can watch the start of the Y race at 8. I'm "sick" tomorrow so I might show up either to watch the race or to run with you. Or neither.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

The motherland from space?  Lovely

I was pretty sure it starred at 9am. I read a post You made.

You guys should get there a few minutes early and you can watch the start of the Y race at 8. I'm "sick" tomorrow so I might show up either to watch the race or to run with you. Or neither.

What was I chasing again?

Yes, this is all very confusing and according to Cremer, you are all very fat. I will be at the Y for 8am this morning  and we'll see who shows up.

I was pretty sure it starred at 9am. I read a post You made.

Hey, yeah, you're right. I looked yesterday at the Y site because I didn't remember what time it started (forgetting that I'd posted that before) and on there it says 8. Not sure where I got 9 before, not sure which is right. I'm "sick", after all. Ignore me.

(MTA: Not that any of this matters since I don't think any of you are doing it, BUT... Y's event calendar says 8. Email from the Y that has the reg. link on Active.com says 9. So I think it's 9. Unless it's 8. Whatever.)

I've confirmed the race starts at 9, reg at 8.

Running 16 this afternoon.. Sometime between 3 and 330.  If anyone is up for it I can meet you at the Y.

Running 16 this afternoon.. Sometime between 3 and 330.  If anyone is up for it I can meet you at the Y.

I'll see how un-hungover I can get by then heh.

3:30 @ Y

Looks like this is a solo engagement today.  Enjoy the hangover people

We're thinking about heading to the new revolution tap room in Rochester . That might be a better option.

I will not be spreading the plague at tonight's group run. Try to have fun without me.

Heading out to run from the Y. Probably starting from there around 9:15a.

Looking for 10-15 easy. Probably doing some loops. Show up for some or all.