Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

Sorry MIke I was already done.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Maybe next Christmas. I posted that late after Mrs. Leigh would not let me run with her.

Merry Christmas

Anyone ready for a run tommorow?  Say 14ish from the

Y around noon?

L Train

I'm pretty sure I can't make 14 but I could possibly make part of this if you don't mind slowing down.  I have to see how things go here this morning first.

Sounds good.  I'll meet you at the Y around noonish.  Maybe even some of you skinny Santas will join me.

GregM

Anyone running outside Saturday?

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Fro

Yep - I am. Thinking about 13-15 from the Y - was going to head out around 11... would love to connect.

GregM

Think that might work. I might not do the full distance because I'll be running long (and fast) tomorrow with Greg and Alicia. I'll update you in an hour or so.

GregM

See you at 11 at the Y.

Think that might work. I might not do the full distance because I'll be running long (and fast) tomorrow with Greg and Alicia. I'll update you in an hour or so.

Yep, here's the deal... 16 from the Y at 9, first 8 easyish, last 8 fastish. C'mon down.

Don't wait for me.  I'll be drinking coffee, slowly, in my dry house.

Yep, here's the deal... 16 from the Y at 9, first 8 easyish, last 8 fastish. C'mon down.

And here's the new deal... Wiser heads have prevailed, and this is NOT happening. Repeat, NOT happening. A & G can't make it and I'm gonna stay inside where it's dry and play with my new hamster wheel instead.

Is anyone up for a New Years Day run ? I'm waiting for it to warm up a little.  Thinking about heading out for around 10 miles.

Either here or in Sanford or even somewhere completely different.

I could be down for that.

I could be also, though I'm still in my robe drinking coffee right now.