Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

Just finished my 3rd cup and an energy bar. No shortage of plans.

Just trouble with the decision making and the follow through.

Just finished my 3rd cup and an energy bar. No shortage of plans.

Just trouble with the decision making and the follow through.

I'll throw out a suggestion to get the ball rolling. Noon, from the Y, RR trail. I'm open to whatever other ideas, though. Thoughts?

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Noon it is.

That works for me.

I will not be appearing at the Y at 5:15 today. Try to be strong and carry on in my absence.

Fro

Anyone up for a frigid run from the Y today - around 12:30??? Was thinking between 6-7, just can't do another dreadmill run today...

L Train

Greg C and I will meet you at 1230 noon at the Y.

I've been done and home from that run for over 3 hours now, and I cannot. get. warm. Still. Criminy.

L Train

I have on sweats, 4 layers + a vest on top (I', looking good, really) and 2 pairs of wool socks and have the same thing.

The guy from Nevada has an excuse.  The guy from Illinois is just a _ _ _ _ _.

L Train

L Train

Nevada:

Illinois:

L Train

Also,I sort of want to go run at like 4:00AM tomorrow just so the temperature autofills.

I suppose I could just set the Garmin outside and that would better for all involved.

A former Miss Nevada for your viewing enjoyment.

Fro

We Illinois men might be on the whimpy side, but were pretty well hung....