Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

I'm hopefully running 10.  Mike's probably running 30.

mta: hope you can make it.

OK I'm in for 30. I'll run over to Mike's with you.

Thinking of a run from the Y on Sunday morning since it is supposed to be pretty warm and no official Cat Herding is scheduled.  I will need 15 but can work around your desired mileage.  So far it's me, Gwen, Gadman, and Mad Mike said he would come if I built it.  Shall we say 9:00?

I would consider it.

What was I chasing again?

Ditto.

And I need 15 too.  Yippee

I would consider it.

gadman

Gadman looking for 11-12 miles at 9 to 9:30 pace.

Ditto.

And I need 15 too.  Yippee

GregM

I'll plan to be there for 15 or more.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

I'm out.  Got my second bad cold of the season.

What was I chasing again?

Fro

Anybody running tonight? If not, going to get out around 2 or so to get some day light....

I am planning to be there .

Fro

Sorry Doug and all other hardy souls - I'm going to whimp out and grab sunlight while I can.... One of these days I'll make a tuesday run.

ACrosby

what a wimp, who let this guy in anyway??  I'll be there Doug

Sorry Doug and all other hardy souls - I'm going to whimp out and grab sunlight while I can.... One of these days I'll make a tuesday run.

Fro

I know - I deserve it, but I still ran outside. Truth is that I'm afraid of Cremer. After he gave me this wicked evil sinister laugh at the Publick House last weekend about what he was going to do to me tonight, my turtle head just went into my shell - yikes.

gadman

I am planning on 14 miles Friday between 10-2 pm flexible. Pace 9:15-9:30. Skinny and fast people looking to run 8:30 or faster need not apply

ACrosby

No need to discriminate, can't we all just learn to get along?

I am planning on 14 miles Friday between 10-2 pm flexible. Pace 9:15-9:30. Skinny and fast people looking to run 8:30 or faster need not apply

L Train

Gadman I'm the only fatter slower guy than you around here so you may as well have PM'd me.  I could be in around 1:30 or so unless you get a better offer, which, you know, would be any offer..