Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

I'm your huckleberry. 2 p.m. from the Y sound good?

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Fro

Sweeeet - 2pm from the Y is perfect. Can I just say, I love that movie. Tons of one-liners... "Go ahead, skin it. Skin that smokewagon and see what happens!".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQVsyvuij20

Anyone else in for 2pm?

Fro

For your viewing pleasure.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkm1i2o6Ri8

Couldn't resist.

Fro

Anyone up for an afternoon run outside? Say 2pm or so from the Y. Thinking around 7-10..... clambox 9?

Anyone up for an afternoon run outside? Say 2pm or so from the Y. Thinking around 7-10..... clambox 9?

In. See ya at 2.

Fro

sweet - see ya soon.

Fro

Anyone up for an afternoon run - around 3pm at the Y? Thinking 9 or so... Can be flexible.

Is anyone showing up tomorrow night to run?  Tuesday 5pm?  I will show if anyone else does baring a work or home emergency.  Just trying to plan my week, I think some of you are in full taper mode.

If work doesn't blow up, I might pre-run at 4 or 4:30 as well.

What was I chasing again?

I won't be partaking in the group run, but I have to give you your incredibly exciting award for winning the CNVFR so I will make an appearance if the group run happens.

Soon I'll be back to regular Tuesday participant status.

Is anyone showing up tomorrow night to run?  Tuesday 5pm?  I will show if anyone else does baring a work or home emergency.  Just trying to plan my week, I think some of you are in full taper mode.

If work doesn't blow up, I might pre-run at 4 or 4:30 as well.

I am planning to be there as long as I can make it to Sanford on time. Last week we started with 3 but lost one at the 3 mile mark.

Hopefully attendance is back on the rise. The group runs are my favorite runs.

OK, two qualifies.  I'll plan to be there.

What was I chasing again?

Fro

sorry - hips still sore from the fake race. Have fun and see ya soon - REALLY miss the tuesday beatings...

Anybody not currently in another state running tomorrow?

What you got in mind? Sounds like miserable weather but I need a long run.

Heh yeah I didn't know how windy it's supposed to be tomorrow when I posted earlier. The plan which I may or may not still be following calls for me to do 17. I can go anytime, or I can test out one of those spiffy new TMs at the Y, too. Or I can hang out in my garage...What to do, what to do...