Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

We can run up Gebung and hope that keeps us out of the wind. If conditions stink we could finish up on the fancy new treadmills. Noel said lots of people were complaining about them this morning. I knew that would not take long.

If anyone is watching the Utah vs Georgetown game remind me to tell a story about the Utah coach.

Complaining about what?  They are different, but nothing wrong with them.  Only complaint I would have is no numeric keypad to enter speed.

What was I chasing again?

Okay then, 10 a.m. from the Y sound good?

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Should be acceptable.

I like stories.  Oh wait, he's got some connection to Montana.  This should be interesting

...... remind me to tell a story about the Utah coach.

I plan to show up tonight for the Tuesday "Group" run.  5:15pm.  If it pleases more people with daylight growing, while this time works good for me, if others are more inclined to show at 5:30 or 5:45 or whatever, I will be open to running at the later time.

What was I chasing again?

I'll show up at 5:15 for some "running".

Fro

Anyone running tonight? I'll be there with "rings on my fingers and bells on my toes"...

So far I know about myself, Gwen and Michelle for tonight. Gadman may need a nudge. No rings or bells for me.

I am planning to be there.

GregM

Ditto here.  See you all at 5:15.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Fro

Holy crap - more than 3-4 for a group run - sweeeeet. Must be the end of winter, thank God!

I'll show up at 5:15 for some "running".

If anyone is interested or around, I will likely be running 10ish tomorrow (maybe more) some time after 10am.   Exact time will be a game time decision because I have some work stuff to do prior.  Let me know here, DM me, or whatever.  It will be easy.

The Shamrock crew is running from the Y at 1:30 pm Friday.  Come join us.