Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

L Train

Trust us.  At least this once.

gadman

Bunch of candy asses here today with multiple posts for a candy ass proposed little run.

Bunch of candy asses here today with multiple posts for a candy ass proposed little run.

A candy ass little run, true, but...You did the same distance on 109 that we did on the RR trail, but you did yours at a slower pace. BOOM!!!

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

His was uphill on the way out though.

gadman

Thanks L I still love u

L Train

Me too.  You know how to reach me if you ever want someone to join you for downhill on teh way back.

His was uphill on the way out though.

Meh, so was ours. Compare the elevation profiles. Pffft. We're all candy asses.

Fro

Where the hell did you find that pic on our homepage - you crack me up. Hey, I'll take the candy ass title, I was griping a bit for sure. But now I have a trail run behind me (yeah Cuch, I know it's a pussy trail run, but it's a start) - now I'm ready for the powerlines - Hey Gadman, wanna join us on the powerlines? Don't forget your growler, stronger the bettah. Booyah, think I'm hooked on trails.

Running 10ish today.  Easy and around 3pm.

Anybody around and up for a run sometime in the next little while? Thinking Ted's from the Y but could be whatever.

I'm probably going to run 10-15. At 2p in kb or can be in Sanford by 2:45.

I think I can fit 2:45 into my busy schedule. Wanna say 3:00 so you have time to change and whatnot?

I'm planning on leaving here at 2. I can change before heading over. Should make 2:45 easy. I'll update if anything changes.

Alrighty, I'll be there at 2:45. We should probably make several more posts about this to annoy gadman, though.

We're heading up to gneiss around 6pm. Nice night to come up and try a paddle or 2.