Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

LAST MINUTE GROUP RUN

A group run has been put together for Sunday morning. From the Y. 8 AM. RR trail to Blanchard and back. Light refreshments to follow at Cremer's after.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I'm probably in.

Thinking of 7 easy sometime in the next few hours. Some RR trail but more road. Hollah if you're interested.

Still looking? Would have to be slow

Yep, thinking 2:30 from the Y. I could also pass by your house on the way and you could then make the route 5ish instead of 7ish.

Swing by the house.

Will do. I'll head out in time to be there at 2:30.

I'll throw it out there. Trails anyone ?

As we speak I'm getting dressed and ready to do... something. Easyish. Whatcha got in mind?

Thinking about trying Abbott Mountain in Shapleigh. May drive to the trail about 2 miles from here and make it all trail.

Never done this before so it could involve some exploration but there is definitely a trail that goes to the top.

Will likely be slow in spots.

I could be up for something like that. Don't know where it is, though.

On this Map

http://www.runningahead.com/logs/3494abf900b9479198f0ae2563df93a3/workouts/efea9defcfae4108808b9f0b7b9a5658/map

We would park on the side of Route 11 that has Mile 3-4 on it. Run in that direction and continue towards the Gray rd connection to pickup the traill up abbott.

very short trail

L Train

I'll throw it out there. Trails anyone ?

Umm.

Fro

WOW - does anyone ever post on this thing anymore?? Anyone braving the weather tonight for the group run? Planning on being there....