Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

Planning to run at the beach today in York. Heading there with the family after the yard work is done maybe an hour or so.

Will be there all day and can run anytime. Send me a message if you want to run from there or go to the beach or both.

Too lazy to go to York. Anybody up for a little run in the stupid hottest part of the day here in glorious Sanford/Springvale?

MTA: Scratch that, sort of. Decided to wait a few hours to at least get some shade. It'll still be stupid hot, though! C'mon along.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I am up for something stupid. Slow and stupid anyways.

I am up for something stupid. Slow and stupid anyways.

5:00 too late? I'm thinking something very similar to what we did last Saturday.

5 is fine, I am ready whenever.

I will magically appear in front of your house at 5:00 then.

Fro

Anyone up for some afternoon track work today - 4 pm at the Y and we'll head over?? Looks like AC and I so far...

I may make an appearance at the track but I won't be doing "track work".

Fro

More the merrier....

Thinking of a visit to the Magic Tree this afternoon around 4 or 5. Let me know if you want to join in, it'll be super great.

Could be in at 5:15. Needs to be happy time though.

Alrighty then, 5:15 from the Y it is.

Is anyone planning to run today? When, where, how far, how fast ? I would like to run easy. But looking for a new or different route. Maybe a trail? A beach ? A new dump ?

MacJim

I'm up for a run if you haven't gone out yet.

Hey Jim I happen to know you missed out on that, but I'll be doing an easy 6 in a while. First I'm fixin' to mow the lawn, though. I'll likely be going around 1 or 2 if you're interested.