Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

I'm planning on 13, can go whenever. Post what time you want to start and I'll meet you at the Y.

I can be ready at the y around 2:10. Unless you want to run down to the beach from here. Out and back to mothers beach would be close to 13 with about 4 along the beach and mostly flat. Can do that at about 1:35.

That sounds good but the y works better for me today, so I'll see you at 2:10.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Sounds good. I'll be there.

Fro

For those of us who are unfortunate to have today as their off day and need to run long tomorrow, I'm thinking about an AM run from the Y. Looking to run 15 and would love the company for all/some of it.... Thinking early, like 6 or 7am... Any takers (idiots) not running today already??

Not only am I an idiot but I also need to run long tomorrow.

Tomorrow at the Y.  Say 7am?  15 might be too long for me but you can give me a piggy ride if needed.

For those of us who are unfortunate to have today as their off day and need to run long tomorrow, I'm thinking about an AM run from the Y. Looking to run 15 and would love the company for all/some of it.... Thinking early, like 6 or 7am... Any takers (idiots) not running today already??

Fro

Tomorrow at 7am from the Y is perfect - see ya then...

So is this only open to those not running today ? Because I qualify for the idiot part and would like to join in.

Fro

Sweet, we'll let ya tag along.... I'm thinking of running 109 to the fair grounds and back (that way those that want to add on can in town). I'll drop water at the fairgrounds before I head to the Y. Anyone else?

I'll bring the Cronuts if you bring the toilet paper hemp seeds.

I qualify for the idiot part

any of you slackers running in the morning.

I am. No point going super early, as it will only be a little cooler but 90+% humidity. I'm thinking I'll appear at the Y at 9 a.m. If I'm gonna melt either way I'd just as soon sleep in a little.

I will meet you there. I'll try and keep up. Should be nice and warm. Good times.

Anybody up for a run this afternoon whenever? Thinking 8 or so, not too speedy.

Fro

I'm in - can meet ya around 3:45 at the Y - does that work? Thinking aerobic 8-10, so that'll work...

Fro

Closer to 4 - is that OK?