Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

That works, I'll be there.

MTA: At 4.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Fro

NO speedboat antics!! Just nice and aerobic tugboat works today - understood?

Trust me.

Fro

OK - anyone up for a run in this crap this afternoon - I could use some help and motivation for this one.... Was thinking the RR trail and can be flexible as to time (although the later the better) - maybe 3pm or so from the Y (plan says 11, but I would be happy with anything 7 and over). Any other dumbasses running in the heat of the day??

Anybody up for a little afternoon jog today?

Anyone up for some long run action Sunday morning, say 8:30ish

Yes.

In. I'll assume from the Y.

Fro

For those of you running bright and early tomorrow (you know who you are) - AC and I are off to visit the fairgrounds and such at 7am from the Y. Looks like we're going 16-17 and 10 of it at 7:30 or so pace (cause that's what the plan says - I still haven't had my epiphany like Cremer, so I'm still a slave to my plan)...

Anyone else - lemme know tonight as I'm dropping water for the suckers who run. Would love the company.

Sunday long run action anyone? 9am YMCA or whatever works

Fro

Figured I would troll for some company - anyone up for an easy 10-11 today around 11am or so?

Anyone in for an afternoon slog fest?

Anyone in for an afternoon slog fest?

Guessing this ship has sailed but I'd be in for something that's not much of anything here in a little while.

Reckon I'ma headin' on out to the foot here afore long if'n any y'alls interested in a 'lil bit o' joggin' and whatnot.

Fro

Shit - sorry I missed ya. I miss you speedboat - when we running next? Tomorrow? Got an easy 5 in order - up for some trail running.

How about anyone else??? Up for a RR trail run tomorrow - around Noon from the Y?? I could be persuaded for a bit more.