Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

I'll be there, probably

ACrosby

Running 16 from the y Sunday. I was thinking 10:00 but it's flexible if anyone wants to join. Possibly running 4-5 of those miles around MP but will depend how I'm feeling.

GregM

I'm in.  Planning to add on for 22 or 24.  But, because my son is in town from NYC, I'd like to start early to finish by 10 or 11.  I will plan on getting 6 or 8 in before everyone else starts, assuming that's 8 or 9am.  Does that work for you Alicia?

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

ACrosby

Everyone else?? So far just you and I. I can be to the Y at 9:00. I have no particular route planned either so you can lead or we can just wing it.

Fro

Have fun guys - look forward to the next long group run! Go get it Bay State gang.

GregM

Okay, Alicia, 9am at the Y.  I will probably get there around 7:45 and plan on getting 8 in before joining you and anyone else who shows up.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Running tomorrow afternoon around 12:30.  Long

Short Notice.

Doing an easy trail run around 11am. Either from here or Boonies. Need to be done and back home by 12:30ish.

5-6 miles. I have a couple routes in mind. Going slow let me know.

Group trail run tonight at emmons preserve kennebunk.5:30 pm headlamp needed. Be there or be L7

Fro

Anyone runnin' tomorrow - can be super flexible and looking for around 10-12...

I'll be running an easy hour from the Y at 9 on Sunday morning. Company welcome.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Fro

I can get there by 9:30 - is that too late? If so, no worries...

Fro

Anyone up for a run this afternoon - 70 degrees - yahoo! Thinking around 3pm, but could be flexible???

"Beep, Beep!"

No posts lately in RA for Fro?

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Fro

just getting caught up - busy damn week. grrrr.