Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

It's Tuesday. On Tuesday we run. Yes I am running.

Fro

Anyone running long tomorrow AM and want company - flexible....

I need some pace miles

Fro

I was thinking 15-16 with 4-6 pace miles (7:00-7:30) - so I'm your huckleberry.

I'll take 7of that tell me when and where.

Fro

Sweet - Y at 7am??

Need 30ish tomorrow. Any help would be welcomed.

Fro

Yikes - I'm in for some. Was thinking 8-10 and could meet up with you. Anyone else? Flexible with time as well - could do early AM or later.

L Train

Any help would be welcomed.

If you run by Shaw's field or Blouin anytime between 9:00 and 2:00 I'll clap for you.

I have a plan for tomorrow. I'll be running cotton valley rail trail. In 3 segments.

flat easy rail trail.

12 miler, 10 miler and an 8 miler.

parking in the middle at fernald station

leg 1 out 3 back 3 (north side) fuel at fernald then out 3 back 3  (south side)

leg 2 out 2.5 back 2.5 (north side) fuel at fernald then out 2.5 back 2.5 (south side)

leg 3 out 2 back 2 (north side) fuel at fernald then out 2 back 2 (south side)

starting no later than 7am. Great place to run or bike. Probably not great for road tires. Hybrids ok.

will have phone so txt if you can make any of it.

im going to have plenty of water in car and maybe granola bars.

porta John at fernald and Albee beach

if you can't make it no biggie I know it is a pain to drive out for a short run. If you want to bike and need to borrow one I can provide that too.

L Train

I'll clap anyway during that time to help out.

Thanks. That's helpful as usual.

I'll clap anyway during that time to help out.

You can stop clapping now.

You can stop clapping now.

I hear tell it's not that easy to get rid of the clap.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

"Beep, Beep!"

I hear tell it's not that easy to get rid of the clap.

Please scratch that comment!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!