Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

Yes. I've been monitoring the weather forecast.

:

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

:

For anyone that cares. I haven't run yet. Changing plans. Today has turned into I hope to get 10, it doesn't have to be in 1 run and my preference is trails.

This probably doesn't help, but today I must say nay. Tomorrow, though, I'm hoping to be up for something very much like that.

MTA: Upon further review, yep, I'd be game to try pretty much exactly what you did today, tomorrow.

This probably doesn't help, but today I must say nay. Tomorrow, though, I'm hoping to be up for something very much like that.

MTA: Upon further review, yep, I'd be game to try pretty much exactly what you did today, tomorrow.

Yep. Headin' out soon.

No group for me today. Got some kind of sickness. No, not that one but it still sucks.

Boo.  I'll be there....unless Cremer won't be...then I won't be. But if he is I am.  Unless he's not.  No pressure. 

No group for me today. Got some kind of sickness. No, not that one but it still sucks.

I suddenly feel intense peer pressure to do the thing I was going to do anyway.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/article/fall-time-for-gonorrhea/

I laughed.  Does this mean Doug can't rejoin the Tuesday group run until the winter?

I suddenly feel intense peer pressure to do the thing I was going to do anyway.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/article/fall-time-for-gonorrhea/

The White Shadow

Season 2 episode 8

I remember that one.  Poor Coolidge. 

The White Shadow

Season 2 episode 8

Just got my flu shot and another booster. Let's go! Should be great by this afternoon.

I shall partake.