Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

Sad face.  I am still living in the basement, shunned from the family and the public in general.  But i did run a heroic 4 miles today.

Just got my flu shot and another booster. Let's go! Should be great by this afternoon.

living in the basement, shunned from the public in general.  

This seems right.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Who wants to run?

This seems right.

Submitted in the category of my own words biting me in the ass, I have returned from the West and it seems I brought a bit o' the old Covid with me. I'll be sequestered in a local motel until further notice. Other than that the trip was pretty great.

No grouper for me tonight.  Theatre dad duties.

Out today. Back among humans (and feeling a lot more like one), but still in masked limbo. Next week.

Tuesdays with Morrie's headlamp.

Unsure of participation level, but will show up.

Plan for me is easy effort.

Group

Fro

Ha ha - you all kill me - I'm out this week - still fighting this weird bug - run this morning was a bit wonky.

On my way to Bowdoin for hoops.

On the off chance that anybody might wanna get out of the house tomorrow, I'll be doing a midday 5 mile easy jog about town. Company welcome, time flexible. Happy Thanksgiving, dumbasses!!!

Short trail run anyone?