Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

Who could hang a name on you?

We are the goon squad and we're coming to town.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I reckon so

Here, for your viewing pleasure, is a simple declarative statement.

It is Tuesday.

It is. I may be up for something short.

Highly unlikely

Yep, nope.

I acted out of character and volunteered to work on Sunday morning, so I'll be joggin' from the Y at Noon (give or take a few minutes) on Sunday. C'mon down if you'd care to partake.

Perhaps

Perhaps not. Still at King Pine. Too much fun.

I decided to find a clever way to say "in", so I googled it. That led me to read the multiple Merriam-Webster definitions of "in", which led me to playing some vocabulary games on their page, which led me to looking at definitions for some entirely different words. Ten minutes or so went by in this process. Then I came back here, typed this, and edited it several times.

In.

Ok

It is on. It will not be a road run.

In. Spikes or trail shoes? Both are packed.

I'm going with both. We'll be taking a very short field trip, so spikes on the road won't be an issue.