Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

Nah. Inside today.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Good call. I didn't even pack for it.

Fro

Booo - but probably the right choice.

Not on the Tuesday that is today.

in

Hopefully ....Doug will.....choo choo choose you.

in

Unsure

out

Anybody? If not I'll probably just run inside because I'm a delicate flower.

I suppose this is reasonably obvious, but, ummm, yeah, no.

I suppose this is reasonably obvious, but, ummm, yeah, no.

There was a time but times have changed.

Gotta get it done a little earlier so no can do today, BUT I am officially stating my intention to rejoin regularly scheduled Tuesday activities next week.

Maybe we start this new commitment to Tuesday night with a post run social gathering at the Public House.  Mark your calendar for March 14th.

Gotta get it done a little earlier so no can do today, BUT I am officially stating my intention to rejoin regularly scheduled Tuesday activities next week.

Color me intrigued.

This means that some will commit to going, then bag out at the last minute, leaving just you and me.  Then you'll bag out.

Color me intrigued.