Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

in

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Undecided

I could be pretty easily talked into calling this an inside day. It's raining kitties atm.

I'm relieved. Wasn't able to make a call but probably a good day for some old fashioned basement TM wallowing.

So let it be written.

Can't make it tomorrow. Going to the Merrill to see Natalie Merchant of Venice

I'm out too.

Can't make it tomorrow. Going to the Merrill to see Natalie Merchant of Venice

Circumstances dictate that I will be at the Y at 5:15 today. Current signs point to the fact, however, that my quads would jump out of my legs and punch me in the face were I to try to run, so that ain't happening. Unless it does, but it's incredibly unlikely.

In Portland. May or may not make it. Anyone interested in Cannon and the Kinsmens  tomorrow? About 10-12 miles?

Thinkin' about some Tuesday on Thursday action tomorrow. 5:15 or thereabouts from the Y. Inform me of your interest, if you have any. Will be a very easy joggy jog.

in

I hereby announce my intention to participate in group run activities today. Unless, that is, it's thunderstorming, because eff all that.

I would love to join but unfortunately can't make it today.

I think I can make this now if it's still on.

As if it were Donkey Kong, it is, in fact, on.