Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

L Train

I'm running 20 (let's say I'm going to try to run 20 tomorrow AM, starting at 9:00.  Anyone wants to join in any part of this, let me know when and I'll arrange to be at the Y at that time.  That is all. 

gadman

I was planning on just 5 tomorrow but I could be talked into maybe 6

L Train

When you wanna meet?

gadman

9 at the y or 8 the earliest

L Train

9 is good.  I just meant you could meet me later if you wanted.  For instance, if you shose 11, I would just show up at the Y at mile 14 or whatever. 

gadman

9 at the y then

L Train

Gadman, thanks for the help today.

gadman

ditto

To Whom it May Concern... I'm doing 20 from the Y at 9 on Sunday. Company more than welcome. Out Gebung (water at the Magic Tree) and back, then out just a bit past Ted's and back, so water every 5 miles or so. Let me know if you're in. 

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

Unfortunately, I'm out.

To Whom it May Concern... I'm doing 20 from the Y at 9 on Sunday. Company more than welcome. Out Gebung (water at the Magic Tree) and back, then out just a bit past Ted's and back, so water every 5 miles or so. Let me know if you're in. 

I'm In. I talked to Rob at the Acton 5K and I think he may be in for part of this too.

MacJim

I'm in for at least part if not all. Weather permitting.

L Train

Won't be there tonight for pre pre run, or prerun or run or postrun freezepops.  Life scheduling issues.

I'm only hurting myself. 

Me either, so you need to count on Jim for the Free-Range Freeze-Pops.  Hoping to make my son's Cross-country meet today.  Stopwatch in one hand, cowbell in the other.

What was I chasing again?

Add me to the list. I won't be there either.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.