Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

SIS Snoodle-if it's not raining I will be outside at 12 noon.  If it is, then I am waiting until Friday.

This Saturday we are running what appears to be the most likely proposed route for the Sanford-Springvale 10 miler set to take place in September.  We would like to have some company if you are available. 9:00 AM on Saturday from Springvale SIS lot (across from Rite Aid).  Click on the following link to the map: S/S 10 Miler. Hope you can make it.

L Train

I think I can make this.  Mike, we talked about running on Sat - let me know if you see this.

This Saturday we are running what appears to be the most likely proposed route for the Sanford-Springvale 10 miler set to take place in September.  We would like to have some company if you are available. 9:00 AM on Saturday from Springvale SIS lot (across from Rite Aid).  Click on the following link to the map: S/S 10 Miler. Hope you can make it.

This exact same thing will also be happening on Sunday, but I'm sure all the cool kids will show up on Saturday. Egad, I'll check your map after you do it on Saturday and try to tweak it to as close to exactly 10 as I can if necessary when I do it on Sunday.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

Personally can't do Sunday.  Someone should really bite the bullet and accompany the Zombie Possum though.

MacJim

I will be there representing my family of losers. Ethan told me today that his class had doughnuts but that he didn't have any.  I said good because doughnuts are for closers.

He knew what I meant.

This is the movie we watch on each of our kids' 6th birthday so they know how life works.  Too bad he's apparently already forgotten this important life's lesson.

So the way you act around us is not an act. You're such a good dad! Using movie clips and quotes is an awesome way to raise children. I can imagine a day in your life...."YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!.....CHARLIE DON'T SURF....KILL THEM ALL, LET GOD SORT THEM OUT...ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME? I DON'T SEE ANYONE ELSE HERE YOU MUST BE LOOKING AT ME?.....IT'S IN THE HOLE(Shhhhhh the kids might have heard you) etc.

Maybe the cool ones will be running on both days.  sounds like a plan concerning the course. Hopefully this will fly with SPD since it seems the least intrusive route we've come up with yet.

This exact same thing will also be happening on Sunday, but I'm sure all the cool kids will show up on Saturday. Egad, I'll check your map after you do it on Saturday and try to tweak it to as close to exactly 10 as I can if necessary when I do it on Sunday.

As it turns out, I have an appt. at 1pm so I can't make it.

Is anyone attending the SIS lunch time snoodle tomorrow?  I am available at noon if anyone is interested.

L Train

Scorps I love you but I'm not running in the rain either.  If I go at all I'll be TMing at the Y but I also may just take the day off.

Ok.  No worries.  I found out about a work situation late last night and it appears that noontime is not going to work for me either.  Apparently today's snoodle is canceled.

MacJim

I'm in.

I'm in.

Me too.

I'm leaving now and am going to try to get a couple in before 9. But I'll be there.

What time is this taking place?

What time is this taking place?

Chances of avoiding rain look better if we hold off until 10, so lets go with that. 10 a.m. at the SIS in Springvale.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

All the cool people will be there