A Mile A Day

Today is day 1800 (Read 92 times)

Now all I have to do is go run.

On the injury note, I had the colonoscopy last Friday - everything came back clean.  Been feeling better most of the days and actually got a 3 miler in on Saturday which was nice, though man that felt long.   Today it is pretty tight but I have a feeling that has more to do with the position I slept in last night because I was tossing and turning all night.  I'll run at lunch and see how it feels.

2015 Goals

Run 1,800 miles

Do 10 minutes of core work every day

10 mile goal: 1:12:00 (Black Cat 10 miler - March)

Ojo

Glad to hear you are feeling better!  And 1800 is huge -- I can't imagine getting to a number that high.

Sara

MM #2929

Glad to hear you are feeling better!  And 1800 is huge -- I can't imagine getting to a number that high.

If it hadnt been for your little surgery last year, you'd be close to 1500 by now I think.  You'll get there.

2015 Goals

Run 1,800 miles

Do 10 minutes of core work every day

10 mile goal: 1:12:00 (Black Cat 10 miler - March)

Ojo

If it hadnt been for your little surgery last year, you'd be close to 1500 by now I think.  You'll get there.

Yes, you are right.  I don't regret it at all -- over a year now and no reoccurring pain.  I really don't know how I lived that way for 7+ years!  Now if I could just get my piriformis to cooperate, life would really be good!  Big grin

Sara

MM #2929

Two impressive accomplishments, Jeff. 1800 days and running the day you had a colonoscopy!

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com