The beautiful persons club

Victoria Secrets and the Brilliant Beauties that work there (Read 564 times)

The Greatest of All Time

This post is worthless without pictures.
    Should I really?
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Bugs

Zoom, all talk isn't he. Won't even post a picture.

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

..and exactly how much shaving our we talking?
        Pits, legs, and something stylish in the Va J J. Doesn't have to be bald (hot), but no shrubbery either. We are supposed to become less hairy as we evolve.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Pits, legs, and something stylish in the Va J J. Doesn't have to be bald (hot), but no shrubbery either. We are supposed to become less hairy as we evolve.
          I'm Nordic...I need to keep warm somehow.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Zoom, all talk isn't he. Won't even post a picture.
            Yeah...maybe he's really got a beer gut and wears a girdle... Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

The Greatest of All Time

I'm Nordic...I need to keep warm somehow.
              Wear drawers ya fa-reek! No one should go commando in a Michigan winter. Jeez.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, I definitely don't go commando. Brrr....wind briefs were actually looking appealing a month ago.

~ Sarah Kay

The Greatest of All Time

Yeah...maybe he's really got a beer gut and wears a girdle... Evil grin
                  Beer gut...nope...girdle...eh maybe. Don't laugh pa-leez! DW posed me for this little photoshoot (long story). This was 3 mos ago. I am leaner now.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Uh oh - is that an Eddy shot? I guess not, since we requested that he post one. Wink OK, I'll join his cult!

The Greatest of All Time

Uh oh - is that an Eddy shot? I guess not, since we requested that he post one. Wink OK, I'll join his cult!
                      Eddy? They challenged, I answered. Like it or not, it's out there.

Bugs

I feel dirty.

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

I feel dirty.
                          Gee, thanks. Roll eyes

Bugs

Geez, if I was your mother I'd be throwing a towel over those shorts. Wow are you thin. Ufta, trying to loose weight but it's a texas two step. Sure I can't vomit?

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

Geez, if I was your mother I'd be throwing a towel over those shorts. Wow are you thin. Ufta, trying to loose weight but it's a texas two step. Sure I can't vomit?
                              It wasn't my intention to make you vomit. I can take it down if you wish, wouldn't want you being sick all over the place. Good thing you're not my mother I guess.

Bugs

NO MARCUS, please don't take it that way. You look great; very thin also. Do you really weigh 170, you look thinner. You look like an elite runner. I'm trying to cut weight and it's so hard. I have a small build and 125 is really too much. Couldn't make myself vomit if I tried.

Bugs