The beautiful persons club

Victoria Secrets and the Brilliant Beauties that work there (Read 564 times)

The Greatest of All Time

NO MARCUS, please don't take it that way. You look great; very thin also. Do you really weigh 170, you look thinner. You look like an elite runner. I'm trying to cut weight and it's so hard. I have a small build and 125 is really too much. Couldn't make myself vomit if I tried.
    Why thank you! Yes, 170. That picture is kind of deceptive because my upper body is more muscular than it looks and you can also not see how damn large my legs are. That's where all the extra weight is. And I don't think 125 for your height is even close to being heavy. You have awesome legs that any runner should be proud of. Ok, really putting it all out there...
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
    Teresadfp

One day at a time

Well, it's nice for us gals to get a good photo of a guy for a change, since the men in the swamp are always putting up pictures of girls!

Bugs

Bugs

This thread reminds me that I haven't done any good posing for my wife since this morning. Better strip down and go take care of that...since I'm gonna be away for the next 5 days I wouldn't want her to forget about me after all! (heh, like that'd happen...)

Run to Win
          25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

The Greatest of All Time

This thread reminds me that I haven't done any good posing for my wife since this morning. Better strip down and go take care of that...since I'm gonna be away for the next 5 days I wouldn't want her to forget about me after all! (heh, like that'd happen...)
            Blaine you should see the pic DW has of me for her desktop.... Shocked

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Marcus...didn't your mom teach you to not jump on the bed? Wink

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

I want more dirty pictures. Cry

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

I want more dirty pictures. Cry
                  It will cost you Wink

If this keeps up we'll have to make this group private! Wink MTA: Very nice picture Marcus!

Michelle

The Greatest of All Time

y'all are making me blush. I am wearing pink today so at least I match. Big grin

Bugs

I'm wearing red, matches the little devil inside me. Just don't ask me to post pictures in my underwear.

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

Just don't ask me to post pictures in my underwear.
                          Hmmm....I think such a post should be a requirement for this group.

Ummm. NO. Except for the guys. Big grin

Michelle

Bugs

Crap, now I will need to vomit after eating. Sad

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

Ummm. NO. Except for the guys. Big grin
                                Ok. If no underwear pics, how about really high cut running shorts (I call them "cootchie cutters") and a sports bra?