The beautiful persons club

Victoria Secrets and the Brilliant Beauties that work there (Read 564 times)

Ummm. NO. Except for the guys. Big grin
    how about full lenght track suits instead...after all, zoomie wears layers 10 months out of the year.....

Bugs

Ok. If no underwear pics, how about really high cut running shorts (I call them "cootchie cutters") and a sports bra?
      Depends how good of a lawyer are you, because I'd need to get out of my cosmogirl contract?

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

Depends how good of a lawyer are you, because I'd need to get out of my cosmogirl contract?
        Consider it done. I'll make them an offer they can't refuse.
        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Bugs

Ya, I know how that works. I hired a lawyer once, cost me $3K to pay the lawyer to hand over $55K. It's not that I don't like lawyers, I just don't like bad ones. I like you Marcus. Yes

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

Ya, I know how that works. I hired a lawyer once, cost me $3K to pay the lawyer to hand over $55K. It's not that I don't like lawyers, I just don't like bad ones. I like you Marcus. Yes
            Bugs, I hate lawyers. I really do. I have no attorney friends and I hate being on long elevator rides with them. Most of them are complete pains in the ass, hard headed, and generally very cynical, grumpy people. There are way too many of them around and way too many lazy ones. But you just get stuck. You do the law school bit, pass the bar, and then they let you in the club. When I got in I looked around and said "is this it? You've got to be shitting me!"

I'm really enjoying this thread. Woo hoo Marcus Evil grin More more.... <------throwing $1.00 bills :d $1.00="" bills="" :d=""></------throwing $1.00 bills :d >
              Ginny 'Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there' Will Rogers
                Come on Marcus, not all lawyers are bad. Tongue I'm a lawyer and I'm ok (I think). My future husband is a lawyer. Some of my best friends in the world are my girlfriends from law school. And maybe I'm really lucky, but I really like most of the lawyers I work with. And have you met Trishierunner? I agree that we're hard-headed and perfectionists (probably all Type A personalities), but I don't think any of us are cynical or lazy or grumpy. Maybe you're just meeting all the wrong ones. Don't dismiss the whole group for a rotten few.
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, you look great and all. But can you dance? Big grin
                  If I didn't hate my saggy, wrinkled mom-gut I would TOTALLY be doing that--how hilarious! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Come on Marcus, not all lawyers are bad. Tongue I'm a lawyer and I'm ok (I think). My future husband is a lawyer. Some of my best friends in the world are my girlfriends from law school. And maybe I'm really lucky, but I really like most of the lawyers I work with. And have you met Trishierunner? I agree that we're hard-headed and perfectionists (probably all Type A personalities), but I don't think any of us are cynical or lazy or grumpy. Maybe you're just meeting all the wrong ones. Don't dismiss the whole group for a rotten few.
                    I've met some really great ones, as well...my local running buddy is an attorney. She's hilarious. My brother's GF is in law school right now, too (I ADORE her...if he lets her get away I will kick him. She's the antithesis of his ex wife). And the lawyer peeps on RA are all awesome folks. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The Greatest of All Time

I admit I was over generalizing...big time. There are some good colleagues out there. There are some attorneys that advocate for their clients very well. But then there are those...like the D.B.'s representing the plaintiff in this stupid jury trial I am involved with that really piss me off... Evil grin And while you or any other attorneys you know may not be cynical, lazy, or grumpy...come to Cook county. They're everywhere. You have to understand that in downtown Chicago there are tens of thousands of attorneys. You can't throw a stick down any street in downtown Chicago without hitting at least 10 of them. And a whole lot of them look really tired and worn out, thus making them cynical and generally grumpy or irritable. My boss is a perfect example. He's overworked, overweight, can't relax, sometimes unapproachable, tends to make those around him uptight, etc. But, he's a great lawyer and may be worth the $300 an hour we bill at. He really needs to smoke a joint though. But I digress. Sara you run and all the other attorneys on RA run, so y'all are all good as far as I am concerned. I hope you didn't take what I wrote as an insult directed at you, even indirectly. I should have narrowed down what I wrote but I didn't think anyone would take it seriously.

The Greatest of All Time

Would you even want to see this? Wink
                          I think you owe it to all the lawyers you just offended. Big grin

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

I think you owe it to all the lawyers you just offended. Big grin
                            That's a bit much, don't you think?

That's a bit much, don't you think?
                              I'm totally willing to exaggerate and blow things out of proportion if that's what it takes to get a video of you dancing in your UnderRoos on the internet.

Amy