The beautiful persons club

Victoria Secrets and the Brilliant Beauties that work there (Read 564 times)

Another Passion

Marcus, You're letting me down, this is not how negotiations work. I can post my honeymoon pictures. DH was taking pictures of me in the hot tub full of bubbles. We were careful to make sure I was covered. We get the pictures back; he's in all of them butt naked holding the camera. Brilliant.
    ROFLMAO! Big grin Oh, here's one, not nearly as hot as Marcus, from South Beach last week. Course, I can't hold a candle to Marcus... nor would I want to for fear of catchin his boxer briefs on fire. Big grin Like many of the women on the beach though, I was topless. Roll eyes South Beach

Rick
    "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
    "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
    runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Bugs

rvelich, Nice legs. and you got that intellect thing happening too. But this is not good, as I gotta feeling when I come give you a kiss I'm going to have another wife screaming at me, "get away from my man". That got ugly last time. How tough is she?

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Should we trash computer programmers now? Pretty sure they have a fat chance gettin into heaven too. CTRL, ALT, DEL, Blue Screen of Death..and this is technology?
        That's why we have Macs. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

rvelich, Nice legs. and you got that intellect thing happening too. But this is not good, as I gotta feeling when I come give you a kiss I'm going to have another wife screaming at me, "get away from my man". That got ugly last time. How tough is she?
          Hmmm...maybe my job can be to hold back the wives so Bugs can kiss the guys... Wink You know, one of these days we need to have a big RA gathering...I keep thinking how much fun all of us runners would have meeting and from the sound of things we all have great spouses and SOs, too. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

Macs don't want to play my games. Evil grin

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

ROFLMAO! Big grin Oh, here's one, not nearly as hot as Marcus, from South Beach last week. Course, I can't hold a candle to Marcus... nor would I want to for fear of catchin his boxer briefs on fire. Big grin Like many of the women on the beach though, I was topless. Roll eyes
              *sigh* you look so peaceful. Me jealous. Good looking kids! Will post some pics of DD14 later this weekend. She just got her braces off and is quite photogenic these days. Also taking her running with me Sunday morning. I love kids (when they're older that is). I hope MSU beats Memphis tonight and we hold out against Stanford. Looking for some payback! And I think we both look pretty ok for a couple of Midwestern dads considering the competition Wink
              all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

The Greatest of All Time

Marcus, You're letting me down, this is not how negotiations work. I can post my honeymoon pictures. DH was taking pictures of me in the hot tub full of bubbles. We were careful to make sure I was covered. We get the pictures back; he's in all of them butt naked holding the camera. Forgot about mirrors. Brilliant.
                Dude...that's some funny shit right there. Doh!

Another Passion

She outweighs you about 10 pounds or so, height and reach might be about the same, she IS tough and feisty, but I have a feeling you are as well, Bugs. Could be a pretty evenly-matched melee. Undecided Modified to add: Marcus, that was one of the most peaceful vacations I have ever had. We had no agenda, we hung out at the beaches and condo pool and hot tubs, and just enjoyed being there doing nothing. Well, other than the shooting that occurred about 50 feet away from me at South Beach the day we were there and then the suspect, who I didn't know was a suspect at the time, brushed past me and my friend twice outside the Ocean Rescue headquarters (we were getting t-shirts from the office). http://www.local10.com/news/15644102/detail.html?rss=mia&psp=news

Rick
                  "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                  "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                  runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Bugs

rvelich, Decided I'm a runner and lover not a fighter. Good lord man, you are making me buggie with this scrolling. zoom, I might need you to be my body guard too. marcus, I trying to find a better body part than a toe, the toes aren't looking sexy these days. Probably too hairy for you. The colon issues thread is 45 pages, help people. If you got crap to complain about post it here. We need pages to stop the bloody scrolling.

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

Modified to add: Marcus, that was one of the most peaceful vacations I have ever had. We had no agenda, we hung out at the beaches and condo pool and hot tubs, and just enjoyed being there doing nothing.
                      Sounds like my kind of vacation. Exactly to the T. I hate agendas...let me chill and relax!

Bugs

We should all go on vacation together. Where should we go? Can we run a race while we are there?

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

We should all go on vacation together. Where should we go? Can we run a race while we are there?
                          We can always make up our own race wherever we go. Any suggestions Bugs? Texas wins!!!!!

Bugs

I crave the ocean or Marcus in a swimsuit. Smile A quiet Hawaii Island maybe. We'll find Nemo.

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

I crave the ocean or Marcus in a swimsuit. Smile A quiet Hawaii Island maybe. We'll find Nemo.
                              I am up for an ocean. Swimsuits optional Tongue Hedonism a requirement.

Bugs

Wiki should have a blond definition for Hedoism. That was way too much for me. I hope happiness for everyone includes a little umbrella in my pina coloda. How come I just know you're going to put whey protein powder in it?

Bugs