The beautiful persons club

You can take the girl out of the 'hood (Read 452 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Congratulations!! Have fun in your new home!

Non ducor, duco.

Awesome Dragon. You know, as a new homeowner you must "bless" each room with the performance of a mating ritual in said room.
        Awesome Dragon. You know, as a new homeowner you must "bless" each room with the performance of a mating ritual in said room.
        Clearly, I must. Who wants to live in an unblessed home? Clowning around

Amy

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Clearly, I must. Who wants to live in an unblessed home? Clowning around
          Yep, DH is looking forward to initiating our new addition, too. Another good use for a home office!

Oh Mighty Wing

So did move in happen? How did it go???
              So did move in happen? How did it go???
              I'm actually moving in slowly over the next couple of weeks. I need to paint, replace the carpet with hardwood, and put in blinds. Hopefully, by August, I can post an "after" photo of the place for you guys to see. Smile

Amy

Oh Mighty Wing

oh ok! you know if you are doing work to the house it is definately smart to move in slowly!
                jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

In the meantime, I imagine you'll need one of these for the new place until everything's moved in:

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Hmm, I wonder if I can get that pattern in drapes...

Amy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I can't wait to see your after shots--that is the coolest! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Have fun getting your place fixed up, Amy! I wish we could have moved out of our house while the addition is being finished up! Everything is dusty. We just replaced the upstairs hallway/ sitting area carpet with maple hardwood. It's gorgeous!! Now I have to convince DH to spend the money NOW to replace the downstairs linoleum with the same flooring. It's 12 years old and looks hideous. We need to win the lottery. Except we can't, because I don't play it.
                        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

We need to win the lottery. Except we can't, because I don't play it.
                          A lottery is a tax on people who are bad at math, Teresa. Hopefully, this doesn't describe you; otherwise, I'll need to know what buildings you worked on as a structural engineer. You know, so I can avoid them. Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

A lottery is a tax on people who are bad at math
                            STOP BEING ME! did

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

A lottery is a tax on people who are bad at math,
                              Stop...stop, stop it, damn you! did says this word-for-word ALL the time! Gah! Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, no...bwahahahaha!!! Shocked Blush Clowning around Tongue

~ Sarah Kay