The beautiful persons club

You can take the girl out of the 'hood (Read 452 times)

The Greatest of All Time

Yeah, you're probably right. *extends olive branch* Have I mentioned today how gay college marching bands are?
    Fixed Wink
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
      Fixed Wink
      I've got the USC marching band CD, and I listen to it on a regular basis during football season. Tongue

Amy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Art Bartner
        Not a beautiful name.... Dead

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Nor a beautiful man. The band, however, IS beautiful.

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

From what I remember seeing him on Jan 1, 1990, not a particularly beautiful person. And I don't imagine that the ensuing 18 years helped much. Holy crap, it's been 18 years since I was a college freshman. Fortunately, I age like fine wine. MTA: That is, if you consider Thunderbird to be fine wine.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I've got the USC marching band CD, and I listen to it on a regular basis during football season. Tongue
              I've got a Michigan Marching Band CD that I'm on. In fact, a few snippets of of recordings from that disc were used in the Adam Sandler comedy vehicle, "The Waterboy." Still waiting for my royalty checks. Any day now...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

I've got a Michigan Marching Band CD that I'm on. In fact, a few snippets of of recordings from that disc were used in the Adam Sandler comedy vehicle, "The Waterboy." Still waiting for my royalty checks. Any day now...
                Very cool. It really hasn't been that long since Waterboy came out - probably in the mail.

Amy

PWL

Has been

It really hasn't been that long since Waterboy came out
                  I thought he ended up with the girl in the end?

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Well, that's very kind. Unfortunately, I think the fact that I usually root for ND over USC nullifies it.
                    Last year, I rooted for USC to beat Notre Dame, only not as badly as we did. USC matched our 38-0 beatdown of the Irish, so, all things considered, I think everyone was happy, Well, except for the Irish. Big grin I shouldn't get too excited, though. With all the changes in Ann Arbor, this could be an ugly year for us. Surprised

I thought he ended up with the girl in the end?
                      Nicely done. Big grin

Amy

I shouldn't get too excited, though. With all the changes in Ann Arbor, this could be an ugly year for us. Surprised
                        If it starts going badly, just call it a rebuilding year. That's what I did from about 1991-1998. Smile

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

If it starts going badly, just call it a rebuilding year. That's what I did from about 1991-1998. Smile
                          I was in junior high the last time we had a rebuilding year. I'm not sure that I'm psychologically ready for that.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

2006 Rose Bowl betwen Texas and USC - a good game! My parents took my nephew to see it - I'm glad the Longhorns won, or my dad would have had a heart attack! He got to go to the White House with the team since they won the national championship. I was so happy for him. He's stuck with the team through thick and thin for a lot of years! He's head of the Men's Athletic Council at Texas now (unpaid position). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Rose_Bowl

The Greatest of All Time

2006 Rose Bowl betwen Texas and USC - a good game!
                              Understatement of the year. That was the best college football game I have ever seen. Big grin
                              all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

A Saucy Wench

Understatement of the year. That was the best college football game I have ever seen. Big grin
                                Amen.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7