The beautiful persons club

i join? (Read 553 times)

Non ducor, duco.

Especially considering where I was on vacation last week! Evil grin
    BAHHH!!!! I think you are REQUIRED to share that with the BPC.

Non ducor, duco.

I'm still Old School.
      You're one tough chick. Wink
      Teresadfp

One day at a time

BAHHH!!!! I think you are REQUIRED to share that with the BPC.
        OK, OK, you twisted my arm enough. DH and I visited a "clothing optional" resort last week. It was our second time. The first time, I went because he'd driven me NUTS for years, wanting to go. I finally gave in, and discovered it's fun basking in the sun naked all day. VERY fun to run in just a sports bra (and shoes), too. It also doesn't hurt that the average age at these places is between 55 and 65, so I feel VERY young and beautiful there. The interesting thing is that the way I was raised, after 8th grade I wasn't even allowed to swim in "mixed company" WITH a swimsuit on. If my parents ever find out about our little adventures, I'll probably be cut out of their will. Oh, well! Sorry, no photos - resorts don't even let you keep a cell phone with you, much less a camera.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sorry, no photos - resorts don't even let you keep a cell phone with you, much less a camera.
          My camera phone is really small. I could smuggle it in my cleavage. Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Non ducor, duco.

I like nude sunbathing and have been known to say that the sun should shine on your kitty-cat every day. Wink

Non ducor, duco.

Did I just say that out loud?
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I like nude sunbathing and have been known to say that the sun should shine on your kitty-cat every day. Wink
                My kitty cat and my girls have never seen the light of day--I'm sure I'd burn severely. Shocked Cry

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Did I just say that out loud?
                  Now that you've been quoted, yes, you did.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Non ducor, duco.

. VERY fun to run in just a sports bra (and shoes), too. .
                    This cracks me up. Just the thought of running that way is sooo funny.

Non ducor, duco.

But thanks to the Magic Powder you had no wind resistance!
                      Teresadfp

One day at a time

True! Kirsten, I thought I would burn, but I didn't. My chest above the girls got a little pink, but nowhere else. Kitty kat did fine. Blush I used SPF 15. Of course, we were in Canada, so the sun isn't as strong there.
                        Len

Damn Yankee

I'm gonna get my wife some today.

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

I'm still Old School.
                            Like this?
                            *picks spitball out of hair* Hey, knock it off, assholes! Angry Roll eyes
                            Fyi, those spitballs are made from the finest paper and saliva and launched from an award-winning straw. How do you feel now?
                              While we're on the subject of hair removal. If I individually pluck the hair on my face, are they less prone to regrow?
                              jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

While we're on the subject of hair removal. If I individually pluck the hair on my face, are they less prone to regrow?
                                No, but they'll take longer to do so.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.