The beautiful persons club

i join? (Read 553 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

But that seemed even more lame.
    No kidding.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Tongue Dude, I'm barely awake today. If I had more energy, I would be seething with hatred towards you. Instead, this is how I feel. (Zoom-Zoom will appreciate this.) Aack! Giant picture. I'll try to find another. Bummer, this one isn't nearly as good.

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Aack! Giant picture. I'll try to find another.
        There is a way to resize pictures:
        To be able to adjust the width and height of a picture, you need to use proper HTML. So, for example, < img="" width="#" height="#" src="http://url_to_image" /> replace # with a number presenting number of pixels and the http.... with the image link. Like this: < img="" width="400" height="400" src="http://www.box.net/shared/static/g0bqd6b0o4.jpg" /> (but without the space after the "<>

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

That's a nice one for the zombie thread. MTA: now that you know how to resize, you should post your first picture, Dragon. No kidding. Tongue

Okay, here's the other one. It's cuter 'cuz it's cake. Smile

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Yummy!

Len

Damn Yankee

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

Ha! Len, they're going to put all their best guys on the case, right? Pulling double-shifts?

Amy

I recommend trying Chinese beef jerky. They are moist, tender, and has more MSG than Ramen, but boy, they are good.
                    MSG is death in a bottle....see picture above of kitty that looks like pizza
                    jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

MSG is death in a bottle
                      Well, we all gotta go sometime. In the meantime, might as well eat some tasty food.

Len

Damn Yankee

Ha! Len, they're going to put all their best guys on the case, right? Pulling double-shifts?
                        Yep, Rampart Division's C.R.A.S.H. unit is all over it.

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Yep, Rampart Division's C.R.A.S.H. unit is all over it.
                          Good. Hopefully, Detective Dilligaf is on the case.

Good. Hopefully, Detective Dilligaf is on the case.
                            If he's with the Rampart Division, he most certainly is.

Amy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I have yet to find an MSG-laden food that I didn't like...and believe me, I have tried! I'm all about the MSG taste-testing! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

For my next birthday somebody had better make me a Hello Kitty Zombie cake! Shocked Sleepy <---zombie>

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay