The beautiful persons club

Marcus - Update? (Read 818 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Looks like you can watch it online... http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/presidents/
    I wonder if I can get this to stream to by Blackberry. Then I could inconspicuously listen to it via bluetooth. As opposed to the podcasts that I inconspicuously listen to now. Gosh, between being a total tech geek, being mistaken for RIngo, and being extremely good at math, I'm worried about my beautiful cred. Good thing I have such a great ass. MTA: Thomas E. Dewey (as in "Dewey Defeats Truman") is probably the most famous person from my hometown. So in other words, my town's most famous son is famous for being a loser. Nice town, eh?

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Somehow double posted here.

Amy

Well, mine is the Home of the Good Year Blimp, current film location for Reno 911, and childhood home of Dr. Dre. It's probably a toss up between our towns.

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

Well, mine is the childhood home of Dr. Dre.
          That's sweet! I love Dre. For real.
          all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
          jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Well, mine is the Home of the Good Year Blimp, current film location for Reno 911, and childhood home of Dr. Dre.
            That is way cooler than mine. Although we do have the actual steam locomotive that was used for the basis of The Polar Express. And we have the lovely Curwood Castle: Early 20th century writer James Oliver Curwood built this thing as a writing studio. And then died a year after it was finished. Now it's a museum. Mr. Curwood would be delighted to know the the first weekend of every June is the Curwood Festival. He would then be horrified to discover that the phrase "Curwood Festival" is synonymous with "White Trash Carnival."

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Oh, very pretty building!

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

Well, Chicago is famous for lots of things...deep dish pizza (which I hate), Sears Tower, Wrigley Field, The Elevated train, St. Valentine's Day Massacre, corrupt police department from day 1, and still is. A truly great all-American city by the lake. Roll eyes

OMG, do NOT get Globule started on the Sears Tower. Wink Chicago sounds beautiful. I would love to see the lake there someday.

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Sears Tower
                    Marcus, you would no doubt be interested in my compendium of Sears Tower facts and figures. MTA:
                    OMG, do NOT get Globule started on the Sears Tower.
                    Too late. Tongue

Marcus, you would no doubt be interested in my compendium of Sears Tower facts and figures. MTA: Too late. Tongue
                      HA!

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

OMG, do NOT get Globule started on the Sears Tower. Wink Chicago sounds beautiful. I would love to see the lake there someday.
                        Come to Chicago my lady and you can see a lot more than the Sears Tower. Wink The view from my office looks right down the street at the damn building. I am about 5 blocks away and have never been inside, not once. I just take it for granted. It's always there, big and black...just like Globule's mom.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

We have the world's tallest weathervane. That's all I got. Black eye

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The Greatest of All Time

WTF is a weathervane?

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

You also have my great uncle. MTA: Crap, no you don't -- he's in Whitehall. No big loss, though. MTA: I'm such and idiot -- you're talking about your hometown, not your current town.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You also have my great uncle. MTA: Crap, no you don't -- he's in Whitehall. No big loss, though. MTA: I'm such and idiot -- you're talking about your hometown, not your current town.
                                No, current town has the weathervane. Marcus, do you seriously not know what a weathervane is...? Confused

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay